Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1400 Kernstown Lane, College Station
Fantastic home on a large, shaded corner lot in Shenandoah! Built in 1997 by Ed Froehling, this home has 3 bedrooms and two full baths, extra large utility/laundry room, large family/living room, eat-in kitchen with pantry, spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets and shaded back and front yard. The entry and family room have hard wood floors and there is a floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace that centers the room. The eat-in kitchen is very spacious and will accommodate a large table for family dinners. The utility/laundry room is right off of the 2-car attached garage. It easily accommodates a washer/dryer and has extra storage. Close to schools, shopping, hospitals, Hwy 6. and Wellborn Road.
- MLS® #17017394
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,772
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport, Front Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Small Trees
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1400 Kernstown Lane
- SubdivisionShenandoah/Shenandoah City Park
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4004
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Oven-Electric, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Continous Clean, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric, Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.