Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4817 Drake Drive, College Station
Priced to sell below the counties appraised value! Beautiful 5 bed, 3.5 bath home located in Duck Haven Subdivision on 1.3 acres. Featuring zoned HVAC, 2 inch blinds throughout & beautiful wood floors. Heart of home is a spacious kitchen with island & eating bar, veggie sink, double oven, gas stove, granite, farm house sink overlooking a peaceful view & walk in pantry. Flex room can act as formal dining, office, or play room & the 5th bedroom is above garage & has it's own full bath with tiled shower, bench, & closet. Living area features a centered fireplace. Master bath has 2 large closets, ample storage, toilet room, jetted tub & 2 separate sinks. Wired for alarm, and sprinkler system.
- MLS® #17019136
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,962
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesAerobic System, Co-op Water, Electric
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees320
- Address4817 Drake Drive
- SubdivisionDuck Haven
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7132
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Breakfast Area, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Island
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Lacey Hogan
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.